We, the @P.W.D.A.TV – PERSON WITH DISABILITY ADVOCATES TV envision a world where each person with disability (PWD) and each person affected by disability (PAD) is happy because he/she:
- chooses to take advantage of personal abilities rather than disabilities
- relies on individual resourcefulness and industriousness to make a living
- serves and advocates for persons with disabilities around the world
a world where each PWD & PAD is happy
To make this vision a reality, we use all strategies available including online live television programming:
We believe in a world where every child can read. Our mission is to invest in early childhood education in order to empower the next generation. We do that, by creating educational programs and providing necessary resources in underprivileged areas. We believe in smart fund allocation, and therefore we employ minimal staff.
How You Can Help
Giving online has never been more secure, convenient or hassle-free with our one-click donation. We also do accept standard cash and check donations at all of our locations.
Become a Volunteer
You can get involved today by becoming a Volunteer. Sign up and you will be joining a group of change-makers, a network strong enough to impact positive change in the lives of children.
Your gift will help equip children in need with necessary resources, training and education while offering the promise of a brighter future. You can make a difference today by signing up.
What People Say
The generosity of this organization makes it possible for me to continue having education opportunities in this difficult area.Jane Doe
Wonderful job with those kids that need us and people from various places all over the world. I will definitely join your group as a volunteer.John Doe
- HOW TO MAKE POSTERSHOW TO MAKE POSTERS Apr 30, 2020 03:00 PM Manila Time Join Zoom Seminar https://zoom.us/j/92615450924
- DEAR DONORS, PWDs NEED YOUwhat help do you need? Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/92841016103
- ASEAN ENABLING MASTERPLAN 2025 POSTER MAKING CONTEST“Promoting the ASEAN ENABLING MASTERPLAN 2025: Mainstreaming The Rights of Persons with Disabilities to all Filipinos”
Become a Volunteer
With the aim of helping as many people as possible, we always lack enthusiastic volunteers. Please contact us for more info.