PLEASE DONATE @PWD.A.TV HOW TO MAKE POSTERS
We endeavor to train as many persons with disabilities to join poster making contest organized by the ASEAN ENABLING MASTER PLAN 2020
CALLING ALL ENTHUSIASTS!!!
JOIN NOW FOR THE ASEAN ENABLING MASTERPLAN 20205 POSTER MAKING CONTEST:
Theme: “Promoting the ASEAN ENABLING MASTERPLAN 2025:
Mainstreaming The Rights of Persons with Disabilities to all Filipinos”
Are you a Filipino traditional layout artist (with or without disabilities)? You might be interested to join the Center for Advocacy Learning and Livelihood or CALL Foundation of the Blind Inc., POSTER MAKING CONTEST!
CALL as the lead organization in for the Advocacy of the ASEAN Enabling Masterplan 2025: Mainstreaming the Rights of Persons with Disabilities will be having a poster making contest. The Masterplan is newly adopted disability framework by the ASEAN Summit in Singapore in 2018.
To be able to use participant’s knowledge, understanding and awareness in creating their visuals (posters) to raise Filipinos or people’s knowledge, understanding and awareness about the ASEAN Enabling Masterplan 2025: Mainstreaming the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
1. Open to all Filipinos with or without disabilities.
2. Contest Duration: Until May 15, 2020
3. The poster must be done in free hand using the following materials (to be provided by contestant):
a. Any size of board or any paper material (white background, vertical orientation) can be used
b. Permitted coloring materials: oil pastel/craypas, markers, ink, oil, acrylic and water color or any other available coloring materials
4. Each participant can send as many entries and must composed of the following:
– Poster Design
– Description of Artwork in a Narrative Form (of no more than 500 words with its elements and meaning – English or Filipino Language. This can be typewritten in a word document .doc file or can be typewritten in the body of your email while sending your finished poster entry)
5. Poster should reflect the theme: ““Promoting the ASEAN Enabling Masterplan to All Filipinos”.
6. All entries should be submitted on or before May 15, 2020 at 12:00 Noon, together with the participant’s name, address and contact numbers.
7. Pictures of Entries should be in digital format with a file extension of .JPG and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org , with Subject Title: “AEMPMC – Name of the Participant – Address”.
8. By joining the contest, participant declares that submitted poster is his/her original work, any complaint that may arise on the authenticity of work should be the responsibility of the participant to prove the authenticity of the poster design submitted. All entries submitted will become the property of the institution, the CALL Foundation of the Blind Inc..
9. The Posting making contest shall be judged by Project Team, based on the following criteria:
– Concept – 50%
– Visual Appeal / Impact – 25%
– Originality – 25%.
10. Winning entry shall be revealed on May 21, 2020 and shall be announced during the Launching of the ASEAN Enabling Masterplan 2025 in the Philippines (Webinar)
11. The winner shall be informed through registered mail, email and telephone/mobile numbers from the Project Team.
12. CALL foundation shall have the exclusive rights to the winning design, and reserves the right to its use in official correspondences and publications on any form of visual media. CALL reserves the right to further refine or make improvements and changes on the final artwork of the winning entry.
13. The top 3 winners will receive the following:
– 1st Prize __________ 1 Unit Laptop Computer
2nd Prize __________ 1 Unit Tablet
3rd Prize ___________ 1 Unit Android Phone
14. Participants may use the following links as basis of their design:
Document: (Filipino Version)
For further details, you may call the secretariat at for Jennifer Garcia 0933-539-9885 or email at email@example.com
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
The poster attracts viewer’s attention.
Words are easy to read from appropriate distance (3-5) feet.
Text color and background color complements.
Background color doesn’t obscure or dim text.
Graphics and other visuals are clear, not pixelated or blurry.
All images are relevant and necessary to the poster.
Message / Content (50%)
Message / content is clear and concise.
Content is not duplicated in text and graphics.
Purpose of the poster is stated clearly.
Conclusions are stated clearly.