Australian BPO company Remote Staff Philippines hires up to 50 Filipino home-based professionals monthly. The company has expanded to contracting a variety of professionals such as web developers, web and graphic designers, virtual assistants, and other computer/phone-based job roles. Remote Staff connects them with international clients based in Australia, the UK and the US.
The company, accredited by the government under the name Remote Staff Inc. started in 2007. Since then it has been hiring people across the Philippines. Whether job hunters live in urban or rural areas, so long as they meet the minimum Internet speed requirement (at least 1 MBPS), speak very good English and can commit to building a long-term career working with their clients, they may be hired.
Remote Staff focuses on keeping successful applicants hired,
“If you work a day, you will be paid a day, monthly, on time and in your own local currency. We even offer lifetime re-hiring security. That’s why we have a dedicated in-house team of over 30, ready to help you start and maintain your home-based career.
If you are considering becoming a Remote Staff contractor, we have 3 proven methods to get you hired:
- Online available staffing lists – your permanent online presence allows prospective clients to view and access your profile anytime.
- Custom recruitment service – we personally recommend your resume by matching, showcasing and endorsing your portfolios to our clients.
- Recruitment specialist’s exclusive representation – we assign a recruitment specialist to personally contact employers in the marketplace for you.
Once you’re hired, our role continues by ensuring you have a professional home-based working environment, and monitoring your progress everyday. Join the hundreds of professionals enjoying the freedom, security, stability, and happiness of being part of the Remote Staff family. To get started, register as a Jobseeker.”
- Address: 27th floor, Trafalgar Plaza, 105 H.V. De La Costa Street, Salcedo Village, 1227 Makati City, Philippines
- Phone: +6328464249 Email email@example.com
- Website: http://www.remotestaff.com.ph/
Video interview with seasoned local investor Kit Guerrero on January 13, 2017 by Rom Cumagun via facebook messenger and aired live over facebook. Kit is a diligent student of stocks investing ever since he took over his father’s dwindling funds and turned around its fortunes